This is A Day Away's "Have it Your Way" tour. On a Private Refuge Tour you have up to three hours to do exactly what you want enabling moments like the photos above that you, your friends and family will remember forever.
We offer itinerary ideas but you call the shots. If you like the idea of...
- Spending the entire time hanging out with the manatees or dolphins
- Visiting the east shoreline and digging for clams or take nets to catch and release critters
- Floating around Mullethead Island enjoying or photographing the countless birds on that federally protected rookery
- Including children of any age on your private tour
... then a private tour is just the thing for you.
More awesomeness to consider...
- You pick the day and time of your tour
- If you have small children or senior adults you can pace the trip to adjust to their needs
- You have a more intimate setting and more one on one time with your guide talking about the things that you experience
You will need to call the office at (321) 268-2655 to book your Private Refuge Tour as it is a custom tour it is unavailable for online booking. Private tours are available year round seven days a week.